Biscuit- Press Cookies





I made a few of these for my daughter to take back to college...........
They are really crisp with a wonderful buttery flavor !!!
Keeps well too.

Ingredients

butter - 115 gms
powdered sugar - 115 gms
maida / flour - 225 gms
water - 3 tbsp
vanilla essence - 2- tsp


Method

1. Soften butter & add sugar , little at a time. Cream them well.
2. Mix in the essence & beat well. Pour the water & beat very well.
3. Mix in 1/2 the flour & beat lightly. Add the rest of the flour & mix well.
4. Fill in the biscuit press & pipe on to the trays.
5. Bake in a preheated moderate oven at 170* for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool & store in air tight jars.






*******************************************************

Comments

  1. delicious!I love me a cookie press too :)I came across your blog from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisa. Have added the foodista widget to my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delicious & yummy!!!!!!!! glad to follow you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment