Cheesecakes !!!










Tried my hand at some cheesecakes this week.......Strawberry & then Pineapple.
Both came out extremely light & wonderful.

I used hung curd instead of cream cheese. Mainly because, the local cream cheese is not all that good & the Philadelphia Cream Cheese is extremely expensive here in India. & Also, I thought hung curd has less fat content in it than the cream cheese. Another point to note here is that I made the hung curd from slim milk or skimmed milk.

All in all, I told myself that having taken so much care about the fat content, I could enjoy the cheesecake without feeling the least bit guilty.

Both were much appreciated by my husband & guests.I think the hung curd works out very well. Am going to try another fruity flavor soon. Which one should I try...............guava, orange or custard apple ???

Do write in to me.....................

Comments

Post a Comment