Tequila Sunrise





I am completely thrilled with myself...I got it right the first time!
A friend had explained it to me in great detail....... that it had to be done just so, etc & etc..
But it was a breeze as far as I was concerned. 
Go for it if you like the tequila flavour... 
Quick and easy .........
Looks Sooooooo Gorgeous !!!







Here's how.............
  • 30 ml tequila
  • 2 Dashes Grenadine ( it was a bit sweet....I reduced it a bit in the second one )
  • About 60 - 70 ml Orange Juice
  • Lots of ice
Directions:

Pour the tequila into a highball glass filled with ice, and then add the orange juice. Stir well. Add the grenadine by tilting the glass and pouring grenadine down the inside of the glass while simultaneously flipping the bottle of grenadine vertically very quickly. Then grenadine should straight down to the bottom and then rise up slowly through the drink

Of course,you garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slice but since  i didnt have them I did not bother..............

It was just AWESOME !


*********************************************************

Comments